Since updating from 21.10 to 22.04 on CentOS 7, we have many issues of services disappearing on the web interface.
Both host and service are enabled on the configuration (centreon database) but after digging, the service gets disabled at centreon_storage databas level with “enabled = 0”.
There isn’t any issue collecting metrics, service graph keeps being updated, notification are still sent, everything goes well on Poller.
We’ve enabled debug at broker level for sql and bbdo but we’ve found nothing else about some sampled service than usual log (perfdata, processing service messages, etc).
The bug has impacted about 20% of active services, which is quite important.
Restarting the impacted pollers solves the issue for some time (maybe hours) but it’s not efficient to restart pollers a few times a day.
We’ve scripted something to :
- get the disabled services from centreon_storage database
- check one by one if they are supposed to be enabled in centreon configuration database
- update the centreon_storage entry to put “enabled = 1” again for the service if it must be enabled
However, this solution is not really nice, we prefer to understand what could cause this “enabled = 0” SQL update to prevent services from being disabled instead of fixing it every X minutes with a homemade script.
Feel free to ask for informations, to be honest I don’t know what kind of details I could give :(