In light of this release we are hosting a special three-part webinar series where our product team will dive deep and discuss these three key new features:
- Centreon data source for Grafana
- Integrating Ntopng with Centreon
- Authorization & Authentication in Centreon
Register now and join in with our product team live!
Spring has arrived, and with spring comes the spring software version of the Centreon Platform, a.k.a Centreon 22.04.
We have been working hard over the last few months to develop new features that will help you go even further in monitoring.
Discover here all the new features to come in this new version of Centreon.
This is 22.04 in a nutshell:
- Debian 11 and AlmaLinux 8 for self-hosted deployment, or Centreon Cloud for SaaS service
- Automatic Plugin installation and updates
- Auto-Discovery enhancements
- Windows agentless monitoring with WSMAN
- Dark Theme and other UX improvements
- New Analytics capabilities with Grafana data source
- New NPMD capabilities with ntopng integration
- OpenID Connect user authorization, user auto-import and other Security improvements